Menu for Hope III
Message from Chez Pim:
"Every year, Food Bloggers from all over the world get together for a fundraising campaign, called 'Menu for Hope'. Last year, food bloggers raised $17,000 to help UNICEF. This year, Menu for Hope III raises funds to support the UN World Food Programme. To us Food Bloggers, food is a joy. On our blogs, we celebrate food as a delight and even an indulgence. Unfortunately, many others who share our world do not share that privilege. For them, food is a matter of survival.
Menu for Hope is our small way of helping. Together we've come up with a great list of amazing food related prizes for this raffle. Click here to view the prizes. Each US$10 donation will buy you one virtual raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice.
Here's what you have to do to donate:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope.
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhopeIII and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code—for example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 for EU02. (Please use the double-digits, not EU1, but EU01.)
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 for the results of the raffle."
Fellow Singaporean Bloggers such as June, Julia and Chubby Hubby have donated their share of amazing prices for this event.
Please show your support for this event and give to the less fortunate during this festive season.